|Job type:||Temporary / Locum|
Job Title: Minor Orthopaedic Scrub
Location: High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, South West England, HP11 2TR
Hours: Long Day Shift (8:00 – 20:00)
Pay Rates: PAYE
· Monday to Friday: £32.53 p/h
· Saturday & Sunday: £37.96 p/h
· Bank Holiday: £43.38 p/h
· Valid NMC Registration
· Minimum of 6 months experience in UK
· Right to work in the UK
· Fulfil the compliance requirements including DBS, Occupational Health, and an updated CV.
· Weekly Pay
· Dedicated team support and availability management
· Access to free additional training and development
· Recommend a Friend scheme – earn up to £200* when you refer your friends to Medical Staffing.
How to Apply:
If you're a passionate and qualified Registered Nurse eager to embrace a rewarding locum opportunity, we'd love to hear from you! Please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For inquiries, contact our recruitment team at 03333052760.
Embark on a fulfilling journey as a locum Registered Nurse, contributing to exceptional patient care. Your dedication and expertise can make a significant impact in the healthcare community.Medical Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
Medical Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.