An exciting opportunity has arisen for a paramedic to join our Medical Staffing team. We are a friendly and passionate agency working across both the NHS and private sector.
A bit about the role:
Out of hour weekend shifts available 10-6 and 4-12
Triage work based in the Liverpool area
Minor illness/minor injury
What can we offer you?
We offer a variety of shift patterns giving you full control of your hours, from full-time to ad hoc work, with a range of flexible shift options to suit your schedule. As a paramedic with Medical Staffing we can manage your diary and rota with ease, providing you complete rota management or if you are travelling, we have the geographic reach and breadth to keep you working wherever you are. In return for your hard work, commitment and reliability Medical Staffing offers a range of benefits including:
● Access to appraisals and revalidation services
● Bonuses up to £250* for recommending your friends
● Access to quality voluntary training services
● Dedicated recruitment team to support you
Paramedic requirements and qualifications:
● Excellent communication skills
● Outstanding organisational and time management skills
● Attention to detail
● HCPC) registered
● Ability to make decisions in high-pressure situations
● Level 6 Minor illness/minor injury qualification
● Able to work efficiently, while adapting to different environments
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, Apply now and a member of our team will get back to you shortly.
Medical Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.