|Location:||Leicester, Leicester, England|
Medical Staffing is delighted to offer a great opportunity for a highly motivated and experienced Practice Nurse who wishes to develop their career within an exceptional primary care environment.
Duties and responsibilities
The duties of the role may vary from time to time depending on current and evolving workloads and staffing levels:
All Treatment Room Duties
Why Medical Staffing:
● Flexibility – Part-time [profession] jobs tailored around you.
● Revalidation - Access to appraisals and revalidation services.
● Referral bonus - Bonuses up to £250* for recommending your friends.
● Training – Access to quality voluntary training services.
● Support – Dedicated recruitment team to support you.
● NHS and private - Work across the NHS and private sector.
Practice nurse requirements :
● Excellent communication skills
● Outstanding organisational and time management skills
● Attention to detail
● Able to work efficiently, while adapting to different environments
● Industry body (GMC / NMC / HCPC] registered
● Ability to make decisions in high-pressure situations
How to apply:
If you’re interested in working with Medical Staffing, apply now and we’ll be in contact shortly to discuss more about the job opportunities we have available.
Medical Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.