Location : East Sussex
Medical Staffing have excellent opportunities Registered General nurse in East Sussex. We are seeking a dedicated and compassionate registered general nurse to join our dynamic healthcare team. If you're a professional with a passion for patient care and have the necessary clinical skills, this opportunity is for you.
Medical Staffing are offering flexible shifts with rates from £25-£34
Shift patterns available:
· Day shifts
· Long Days
Registered General Nurse Responsibilities Include:
· List the essential responsibilities required to carry out this role.
Registered General Nurse Role Requirements:
· Valid NMC Registration.
· Minimum of 6 months experience as a Theatre Nurse.
· Right to work within the UK
· Fulfil the compliance requirements of our framework, including those related to DBS, Occupational Health, and an updated CV
Registered General Nurse Will Receive the Following Benefits:
· Weekly Pay.
· Multiple payment methods available, including PAYE and Umbrella
· A dedicated team to support you and to manage your availability.
· Access to complimentary, high-quality voluntary training and professional development opportunities
· Free uniform.
Recommend a Friend scheme – earn up to £250 when you refer your friends to Medical Staffing.
If you’re interested in working with Medical Staffing, apply now and we’ll be in contact shortly to discuss more about the job opportunities we have available.
Medical Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.