|Reference:||SD- RGN -ORC|
Shift patterns available:
Long Day shifts
Pay rate: £28 - £40
Are you a passionate and dedicated RGN looking to make a difference in Residential and Care Homes? We invite you to join our friendly and vibrant team at Medical Staffing!
Medical Staffing is delighted to offer a great opportunity for a highly motivated and experienced RGN who wishes to develop their career within an exceptional Secondary care environment.
We are seeking clinicians that meet the following requirements:
· Have a valid NMC registration
· Minimum of 6 months experience as a practice nurse.
· Right to work within the UK
· The ability to keep up to date with current practices and procedure guidelines
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Why Medical Staffing:
We offer diverse shift patterns, letting you choose hours that fit your schedule, from regular to ad hoc sessions. We handle rota management, and if you're on the move, we can accommodate work wherever you go. Additionally, you can enjoy our range of benefits:
· Weekly Pay.
· A dedicated team to support you and to manage your availability.
· Access to complimentary, high-quality voluntary training and professional development opportunities
· Recommend a Friend scheme – earn up to £500* when you refer your friends to Medical Staffing
Medical Staffing have a smooth registration process available.
If you’re interested in working with Medical Staffing, apply now and we’ll be in contact shortly to discuss more about the job opportunities we have available.
Medical Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.