Location : Preston
Medical Staffing have excellent opportunities for Registered Midwife in Preston. We are seeking a dedicated and compassionate Midwife to join our dynamic healthcare team. If you're a professional with a passion for patient care and have the necessary clinical skills, this opportunity is for you.
Medical Staffing are offering flexible shifts with rates from :
Day shifts - 26
Sat - Night Shifts - 35
Sun - Bank Holidays - 44
Registered Midwife Responsibilities Include:
• Providing complete prenatal care, including screening tests, and also postnatal visits for up to 10 days
• Identifying high-risk pregnancies and referring such patients to the relevant medical specialists
• Doing routine checkups, such as collecting patients’ samples and taking their blood pressure and temperature
• Liaising with agencies and other health and social care professionals to ensure that mothers and babies receive continued postnatal support
• Providing support and counselling to mothers following events like miscarriage, stillbirth and neonatal abnormality
• Providing training and guidance for junior colleagues
• Running pregnancy and parenting classes and workshops
• Overseeing and monitoring the labour process and advising mothers on their options to manage pain
Registered Midwife Role Requirements:
Valid NMC Registration.
Minimum of 6 months experience as a Registered Midwife.
Right to work within the UK
Fulfil the compliance requirements of our framework, including those related to DBS, Occupational Health, and an updated CV
Registered Midwife Will Receive the Following Benefits:
Multiple payment methods available, including PAYE and Umbrella
A dedicated team to support you and to manage your availability.
Access to complimentary, high-quality voluntary training and professional development opportunities
Recommend a Friend scheme – earn up to £250 when you refer your friends to Medical Staffing.
Medical Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.